結束電話對話的十句話
http://www.annualhp.com 中國鞋網 更新日期:2011-04-02 15:04:59 瀏覽:11042 【
大字體 中字體 小字體】 【
打印】
1. I’ve really got to go, I’ll get back to you when I get the office.
我真的得走了,我進辦公室再打給你。
2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There’s someone on the other line.
抱歉,我不能再說了。有人在另一在線。
3. Sorry, I’ve got to hang up. My wife’s waiting for me.
抱歉,我得掛電話了。我老婆在等我。
4. I think I’d better let you go. I’ll talk to you later.
我想我應該讓你去忙了,我晚點再打給你。
5. I have to get back to work. I’ll call you later tonight.
我要回去工作了。我今晚再打給你。
6. Shall we continue this later? I’ve got a call waiting.
我們可不可以晚一點再繼續談?我有插播。
7. It’s kind of late. Why don’t we talk about it tomorrow?
有點晚了。我們何不明天再談呢?
8. I’ve got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?
我現在要去見一個客戶。我們可以晚一點再談嗎?
9. I won’t keep you any longer.
我不耽誤你時間了。
10. Sorry, it’s getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?
抱歉,時候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打來?(來源:在線英語聽力室)
- 歡迎品牌、企業及個人投稿,投稿請Email至:Mail@chinashoes.net
- 更多資訊請進入 【鞋網論壇】
-
中國鞋網版權與免責聲明:
1、本網轉載其他媒體,目的在于傳遞信息,并不代表贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責,本網不承擔此類稿件侵權行為的邊帶責任。
2、如本網所轉載稿件涉及版權等問題,請著作權或版權擁有機構致電或來函與本網聯系,本網將在第一時間處理妥當。如有侵犯您的名譽權或其他權利,亦請及時通知本網。本網在審慎確認后,將即刻予以刪除。
3、本網原創的新聞,未經本網允許,私自轉載者,本網保留追究其版權責任的權利。